Saturday, June 5, 2010

I think I'm in love

Hey, folks, here's some pictures of me with my lovely new (used) 2002 Oldsmobile Alero. Don't be too jealous.

After two years of driving a 1994 stick-shift Toyota Corolla that broke down as often as the weather changes in Utah, I have finally moved on. It was a rough break up (break down?) with the Corolla (it practically exploded on me--seriously, red fluids and all--before it retired to the junk yard), but I feel good about this new relationship. I must say, it's nice to be able to drive some place without wondering when/where the engine will suddenly stop.

Any ideas on names for this baby?


5 comments:

Valerie said...

Meridith I'm so glad I know about your blog so I can read it all the time : ) And I'm loving all these glamor shots of you and your lovely new car!

Sam Reed said...

Those are some great photos of you with my car.

Tera Grasser said...

Congrats on this new relationship! I hope it lasts.

Laura said...

Dear Meridith,

Do you usually give new names to your boyfriends? How about just a nickname? And don't forget to give it a kiss every time you get in and out of it that way it will be good to you and not breakdown. Best wishes to the both of you!

Sincerely,

Laura

World of Wife Craft said...

Mer- I didn't know you had a blog. I love it. I can't wait to add it to my blog.

Shayla