when you spend about two and half hours a day on a bus and another eight hours a day sitting at a computer screen working on a website, funny things happen to you. Trust me. I know.
One thing that happens to you when you're in this situation is that the things that wouldn't be funny to you in real life are REALLY funny at work. And life only gets funnier when you COME HOME from work because all that pent up energy has to come out in some way. And it may or may not come out in hysterical laughter over nonsense.
Just sayin'.
Today, for example, when I was at work engaged in my typical daily clicking, sorting, and editing of linkage covering 40 years of LDS.org content, I came across this beautiful poster and, in my desperation for any kind of stimulation or entertainment, thought it was awesome:
I mean it's about punctuation for goodness' sake! How could I not be entertained? Especially in my fragile state of mind?On a completely unrelated note, the best headline to appear in any news source today was surely the headline for this story.
Okay, you've reached the end of this random it's-Friday-I-just-got-home-from-work-after-a-long-week-and-my-brain-exploded moment. Run along now, children.
2 comments:
I think people would find that buffalo thing funny no matter what state of mind they are in.
That is so totally awesome!!!! Do you like my exaggerated use of the exclamation mark? That was just for you! I hope you don't go too crazy with your hectic schedule! I miss you, hope all is well.
Post a Comment