Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I don't wanna go to school . . .

when it feels like -9 outside. I hope I live to see this summer.


Southern California is sounding better and better all the time.

P.S. If you decide to make a comment, I'm accepting sympathy only. Please no "well-it-is-way-colder-here" or "it-was-much-colder-in-Canada-when-I-was-on-my-mission,-so-you're-a-wimp" type things. ;) Thank you!

6 comments:

Trevor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trevor said...

Ah May...and California...they can't come fast enough!

Erica said...

If you want to stay in Utah (why oh why must it freeze??) there are job postings at SLCC and Dixie State looking for English grads.

Please don't freeze today!

Meridith Reed said...

Thanks for the heads up, Erica. I knew SLCC and Snow were hiring, but I hadn't heard Dixie was too. And Dixie would be warmer! :)

Sam Reed said...

It was way colder when I was serving on the beaches of Taiwan. Wow, what a breeze.

Stacia said...

How about... It's 65 here!!! And I hear it's supposed to get into the 70's sometime this week! In fact on the news they said it's not supposed to rain till mid-Feb! :) Is it okay to make that kind of comment? You know you love me! :) This is why you need to move out here!