Thank you, everyone, for helping me to decide where to live next year. My poll officially closed last night, and as you can see, Chicago overwhelmingly received the most votes. So, I've decided to move there in August. What would I do without you all?
;)
P.S. By "I've decided to move to Chicago," I of course mean I've decided to delay making a real decision by sticking around Utah for a year while I attempt to save money and put together PhD applications. Then, come next January or February or so, I can let admissions committees decide my life for me. Good plan, no?
Now, the real problem will be if I get accepted nowhere and am, once again, stuck making a decision for myself.
P.P.S. "Provo" and "Salt Lake" together received 7 votes, so sticking around Utah really validates the actual results of the poll. Don't you ever think your vote doesn't count!
2 comments:
You might also get accepted at numerous places and still be stuck making a decision (more likely).
What he said.
Post a Comment