Sorry for cluttering up your post with deleted comments.... The first one was deleted due to typos that interfered with my message and the second one was deleted when I realized that my comment didn't apply to your post after all....
When I first came to this blog post, all I saw was the title "Collaboration" and then a whole lot of nothin'. Just one nice white square empty of text or one of those little icons that indicate a picture hasn't loaded correctly. So then I thought you were being all clever (because you so often are), making a statement about the futility of collaboration and I congratulated you on that cleverness....
And then I hit "Return to Original Post" and saw that the video simply hadn't loaded yet.
That's what I get. And this is what you get! Again, sorry!
5 comments:
This is great.
Sorry for cluttering up your post with deleted comments.... The first one was deleted due to typos that interfered with my message and the second one was deleted when I realized that my comment didn't apply to your post after all....
When I first came to this blog post, all I saw was the title "Collaboration" and then a whole lot of nothin'. Just one nice white square empty of text or one of those little icons that indicate a picture hasn't loaded correctly. So then I thought you were being all clever (because you so often are), making a statement about the futility of collaboration and I congratulated you on that cleverness....
And then I hit "Return to Original Post" and saw that the video simply hadn't loaded yet.
That's what I get. And this is what you get! Again, sorry!
Jenny,
Thank you for thinking I am clever. (Even though it turns out I'm not so much!) :)
Post a Comment