Thursday, January 27, 2011

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark

I'm sorry to announce that my poll seems to be mysteriously erasing votes. I do not know why and I'm not sure how to fix it.

Perhaps this is a sign that I shouldn't depend on other people or Internet polls to make major life decisions for me.

Or it's a sign that you should cast your votes in the comments section instead.

You decide, okay?

6 comments:

KTE said...

I vote you and I go to Boston, DC, or Chicago. What do you think?

xister said...

I think I left a comment about you going to Boston yesterday, but it seems to have disappeared.

BOSTON!!!!!!!! It's where all your wildest dreams come true.

Meridith Reed said...

Katie, that still leaves too many options. You must narrow it down to one and then get back to me. :)

Patrick, don't worry. Your comment is still there. It's just on the previous post. But you're doing a good job of making Boston sound pretty tempting.

Anonymous said...

I second Boston!!!

Stacia said...

Either Sunny Southern California, or San Francisco! You could live with me! It's a fun city, and the ward here is great! There's so much to do and see, and there are tons of job opportunities here too! Come to the city!!! If not Southern California's really fun too, so I hear, I mean you've got the beautiful warm beaches, Disneyland pretty close, and I've heard great things about the singles wards down there, apparently they're very social! Plus you served your mission around there so, you know... and you could visit me really easily, and I could come visit you too!!! You have to move there!! I really think you need the sunny, relaxed spirit of southern California!

Meridith Reed said...

You're right, Stacia. I do need California. Good thing I'm coming out there this summer! Although I'm not going down south, but maybe you and I should take a road trip to Disneyland. :)