Monday, April 5, 2010

Midnight, or, Avoiding homework

One (1) year until graduation means approximately four (4) eight to ten page seminar papers and one (1) roughly thirty page thesis left to write. This makes a grand total of about seventy (70) pages of polished academic writing to be produced over the next year.

Seventy pages of polished academic writing translates (according to my calculations) into the need for about twenty-five (25) cartons of ice cream. Assuming I was able to purchase said ice cream on sale for about $3.00 per carton, I would spend $75.00 on ice cream in the next year.

Oh, the hidden costs of graduate school.

I need to go to bed. Or get to work. Or get some ice cream . . .

1 comment:

KTE said...

Where is the like button for blogs? I can't seem to find it anywhere, but I really like that math. (How much will I be spending on cupcakes?)