I realize I haven't written in here for many months. Mostly, this is because I feel that a blog post requires that I say something clever, thoughtful, or existential. Unfortunately, I haven't had anything to say along those lines. Hence, the silence. As I was re-thinking my blog this morning, I decided to shift my focus. Rather than trying to be creative and English-major-y, I will use this blog as a place to put out simple, happy thoughts. I will not be clever. And it goes without saying that existentialism will no longer fit the mold.
The hope I have now is that this means I'll always have something to say. If I ever go many more months without posting, however, it most likely will mean I am in the midst of a deep depression, and you should probably bring me cookies. Chocolate chip, preferably.
1 comment:
Hooray! You are back!
Post a Comment