Monday, November 10, 2008

Joining the craze

This is the obligatory "I'm joining the blogging craze" post to announce what is already obvious: I have created a blog. Whether or not I maintain this blog will be another story, but I am starting to feel left out of the family. Out of my eight brothers and sisters and two in-laws, seven have blogs. Not to mention roommates and friends. It seemed appropriate to cave into the peer pressure. So here it is: my blog.

I would like to start this first post by being positive, hence I will begin by enumerating the many good things about my life. First on the list, only one month left of Fall semester. This is happy. This means the end of my Spanish class. Second good thing: I get to read Emma for homework this week. Third: my roommate made mint brownies and I've been chowing down on them. Fourth: I had a conversation with Ananda tonight about proper Black English grammar and the habitual be. I can only have conversations like this with Ananda, and it makes me happy.

Yes, life is good.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Meridith,

You are so SMART!!!

xister said...

Welcome to the blogsphere!!!